Event will be conducted in English
This madrasah is catered to all youths aged 17 to 19 years old who have no background in Islamic studies.
All students will be exposed to:
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of basic Islamic subjects
• Helping students to improve their relationship with Allah swt
• Equip students with appropriate skills to be able to deliver the message of Islam to their families and friends
This madrasah is a structured 2 years Madrasah fully conducted in English.
We understand that time has changed, and we have adopted it in English language and online to compliment your child's schooling life, so that they can cope with their tertiary school studies and homework as well.
Yes, some of you might be the parents that are giving tough love to their teens, thinking that they still need to be pushed and need for Madrasah even though they have heavy secondary school homework going on.
But hold on, we have made it easy for you guys without being pushy thus creating a better system which benefits for you and your child.
The Online Youth Madrasah:
• Allow students to attend the class at the convenience time
• Allow students who live far from our centre to benefit from our courses
• Allow the student to be with their love ones at home or at any family event without missing their madrasah class
• Prepare the madrasah in case any pandemic or unwanted circumstances that may arise in the future
• Students can be under parents supervision
• Parents can also be updated on students weekly progress
• Reduce punctuality issues of both students and asatiza
(1) Al Qur'an
(2) Fiqh Imam Syafi'i
(3) Adab & Akhlaq
(4) Aqidah Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama'ah
(5) Sirah Nabawiyyah
Class is conducted every Sunday.
Start Date: Sunday, 17 July 2022
Time: 10am - 12pm
Venue: Zoom link will be given to students every week
Fees: $80 / month
Registration fee: $10 (non-refundable)
Material fee: $150 one time off